literacies log

Wednesday 14 November 2007

Mattrealities part 3 final


I'm glad someone else enjoyed the use of paper in the Infolab. So here is a final photo - it was kindly sent to me by Henrik Enquist of Lund University as his Canon was up to capturing this image whereas my phone wasn't.


I am most intrigued as to why in this ultra high tech environment somebody took the time to draw out such a large grid by hand with numbers in it. It reminded me of games that my family used to make during a wet holiday (I'm thinking both of my own children when younger and my siblings with self indeed).
Julia

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • What is the grid for, Julia?

    I'd like to hear more about this mattrealities when you've read the book. It's a bit tantalising at the moment.
    Mary

    By Blogger LRC, At 14 November 2007 at 10:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home